- You’ll need a soft washcloth, your oil cleanser, and hot, running water.
- Pour about a quarter size of oil in your hands and smooth it over your dry face.
- Massage the oil in your face to remove makeup, dirt, and other impurities.
- Imagine the oil going deeply into your pores to open up ad release all things that do not serve your skin.
- Leave on as long as you are led. There is no timeframe here.
- Next you will need steam! The steam will help to soften your pores to release unclogged oil in the pockets of your pores that are carrying the impurities. Place a warm wash clothe on your face to steam. You can also feel free to get a hot bowl of water durning tis process.
- Wipe gently, rinse thoroughly, and repeat two or three more times. Do not scrub your face.
Please Keep In Mind
The oil cleansing method should be done regularly, but not too frequently. You’ll know if you’re using the oil cleansing method too often by the dryness your skin will exhibit. It is normal for your face to feel a bit oily after the process because the pores have opened and they are ridding what you no longer need. Be kind with this process and allow it to work with you. There is no quick fix but you will notice a difference right away! Give your skin a few days to adjust and adapt to being clean and clear of blockages; understand that the new oil coming from your skin is actually a good sign and will balance out very shortly. You’ll see redness and irritation subsiding.